2.15.2022

All good things come to an end.

 Dear members of the Eccleston crew, and followers of Daily Eccleston,

There always comes a time in life when you have to take difficult decisions in order to move on. You must have noticed that I wasn't updating as much as I used to. It's not from a lack of news, although it has been pretty quiet in the Ecclesphere in the past few months, but from a lack of time and energy. There have been big changes in my life (leaving a toxic relationship, being blacklisted by all the friends we had in common, living at my sister's since then, turning 30, having absolutely no idea what I'm doing with my life, fighting depression and anxiety...) and I find myself unable to keep feeding you with Eccleston news as I used to.

It hasn't been an easy decision, but it is for the best to stop there instead of adding the guilt of not being able to keep you updated as regurlarly as I used to on my shoulders. I still love Chris, I'm still following his career and checking his news but it's impossible for me to work on the blog anymore. For now. Maybe I'll come back to it one day, in better times.


If you have Twitter and Instagram, you can follow @DailyEccleston. I'm often retweeting/sharing stuff about Chris, but also fanarts, cosplays, etc..


See you soon (maybe)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.